- Riding a motorized scooter contains certain inherent risks
- Hobby & Home strongly advise customers to review all of the safety instruction careful before operate your scooter.
- Please investigate and follow all by-laws and regulations with your local transportation department.
- Do not allow other to ride the scooter without reviewing the instructions
- Ride only on dry weather on smooth surface.
- Remember to always operate your scooter with the proper safety gear and helmet.
- Ensure all nuts, bolts and other parts are properly fastened prior usage.
- Ensure to check for loose parts, tires pressure and brake function prior riding.
- Do not ride at night
- Do not let kids ride
- Do not ride without an approval helmet
- Do not ride on wet condition
- By purchase any of these scooters, the purchaser acknowledges to be at least 18 years of age
- Purchaser also acknowledges riding pocket bikes/scooters are inherently dangerous and hazardous
TSUNAMIBIKE IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES OR DAMAGE TO RIDER OR SCOOTER.